Sales Mastery Series
3 Sales Closes You MUST Know to Build Your Business
Real value occurs ONLY when there is an actual physical exchange between two parties. i.e., ‘the close’.
- They give you something, you give them something.
- This is where ALL the value occurs.
Objections fall into 4 categories. You have to know which one you really need to solve.
You must build urgency into your close, and it must be of benefit to the buyer.
- No Urgency = No Close
Insistence will be required in 90% of your closes.
- If you don’t insist on ‘now’, you will lose most of your sales.
- You must help people make the decision to buy and get the value of what you offer.
- Always agree with the prospect.
- Treat objections as complaints.
- “It’s expensive” is NOT an objection. It’s just a complaint.
- Care so much that you refuse not to close.
- “I agree it’s a lot of money. And you get ‘this, this, and this’ (benefits to the buyers). It’s exactly what you need right now.”
- Please, sign here and here.”
- “Everyone who has ever bought this product has said exactly the same thing. And they’ve all been extremely happy with the incredible value they’ve received.”
- Here, sign here and here.”
Be Grateful Close #1:
- “Be grateful you can make this investment in yourself/your company. There are a lot of people who can’t, and would love to be in the position to be able to make this investment.”
- Here, sign here and here.
Think About It Close #1:
- “I know you need to think about it sir. But your thinking about it doesn’t change the fact that this product saves you money, your company needs it, and you’re going to do it sooner or later no matter how long you think about it. Let’s get this done so you can think about the other things that need your attention.
- I need your approval here and here.
Aaron Brauch, The Entrepreneur’s Business & Life Coach